As most of you know, we released a bike customization demo recently. While it’s not perfect, it gives a tiny insight into what our customization will be like. Most of you who have used it have most likely gotten bored with it because there’s not much you can do besides change a few colors and put a graphics kit on. While we’re working, we want to do another contest for the best looking bike. We want you to be as creative as you can with the tools given to you. This means utilizing cool color combinations as well as some sick graphics. While we know it takes some time to throw together a graphics kit, we’ve seen some cool kits within a short period of time. There will be only one winner chosen by us at LCQ and that winner will receive a free copy of the game on Steam when released.
- All work must be your own. That means we wont be judging bikes that have replica graphics kits that look like they’re from graphics companies. If you’re the owner of a graphics company then it’s okay, obviously. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- No Husqvarna logos🙄. The bike is an ‘LCQ 250MX’ so any Husky identification will be disqualified.
- Post-screenshot editing is allowed meaning you can make it look cool in Photoshop or whatever program you edit photos with.
- 5 Screenshots – Front, Right Side, Left Side, Top, Creative (Up to you on angle/camera orientation)
- A forum account
How do I enter?
- You will need a forum account to begin with. To get one you just register from the navigation bar and will have access to the full site.
- Post your images to a photo sharing site that allows media to be embedded in other sites. DO NOT USE PHOTOBUCKET!
- Go to the contest thread in the forums and start a new reply.
- Copy the direct link for each and paste them one at a time into the img tags using the img buttons on the top of the reply dialog. Try to put them in the order listed in the requirements section.
- Tell us a little about your bike under your images and why you did what you did.
- Lastly, submit your reply and we’ll give you some feedback if we can before the contest!
How long do I have?
The contest will run from November 1st
to the 15th until December 1st of 2017.
Reminder: In the demo, the screenshot key is ‘C’ on your keyboard and the screenshots will be saved in the ‘Screenshots’ folder next to the application executable.
Good luck to everyone and we cant wait to see what you come up with!