Share Your Graphics Here!

index Forums Media Share Your Graphics Here!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gh_522 gh_522 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of hodge47
    hodge47
    Keymaster

If you’d like for other users to download your graphics cutout for the customizer demo, then post them here!
    You’ll need to upload the .png of your graphics to an image hosting site (please don’t use PhotoBucket) and use the image tags in your reply to this thread. Please, include a picture of it on the bike as well using the same method.

Profile photo of gh_522
    gh_522
    Participant

Hope you enjoy the graphics! If you decide you want to use these, you can black out the numbers and add your own.

My first graphics kit, with all the sponsors I personally run (excluding a few like Red Bull)

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Profile photo of gh_522 gh_522.
    Profile photo of gh_522
    gh_522
    Participant

This is the second set of graphics I have made, and it is meant to be put on a bike with Flo yellow plastics. Again, it has my personal sponsors, but if you think it’s worth downloading, you can black out the numbers and add your own.
    Screenshot of graphics on the bike.
    .PNG of the graphics

Profile photo of gh_522
    gh_522
    Participant

This is a replica of a Rockstar Husqvarna 250F. If you want to download, you can black out the numbers and add your own. Enjoy!
    Screenshot of the graphics on the bike
    .PNG of the graphic kit

Profile photo of gh_522
    gh_522
    Participant

This is a replica of the Troy Lee Designs KTM 250F bike. It is adapted to Husky type graphics, and I tried my best, but it’s not perfect. If you think this is worth a download, then enjoy! You can black out the numbers and add your own.
    .PNG of the graphics kit

Profile photo of gh_522
    gh_522
    Participant

This is a replica of the limited edition Troy Lee Designs KTM 250F bike, shown off at Washougal in 2017. It is adapted to Husky type graphics, and I tried my best, but it’s not perfect. If you think this is worth a download, then enjoy! You can black out the numbers and add your own.
    .PNG of the graphics kit

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.